Sunday, December 13, 2009

"AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF THE DEVIL"

AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF THE DEVIL

Hello to all of you, My name is SATAN. I am the “GOD” of HELL. You must have heard about me from your parents or religious priests . I have been written about in a lot of works by famous writers like Milton, I also have been depicted in plays, drama e.t.c . I found out that no writer, or dramatist has been able to describe me completely, instead of telling the world about my “QUALITIES” they were trying to preach the tenets of their religion to the people. For this reason I have decided to tell my story to all of you. I was created in “GOD’S OWN IMAGE” My name was LUCIFER then . I was the Angel closest to GOD. But I did not want to commit my whole life in serving GOD. I wanted to become “GOD” I wanted to end the dictatorship ways of GOD ,for this reasons I assembled about one third of the total angels in heaven and declared war on GOD. But GOD cheated us ,he had not shown us his full power , for this reason we were tempted to wage war against him. The result was catastrophic , I along with my followers were flung headlong into the burning river STYG OF HELL. For a few minutes we were speechless but I have never ever accepted defeat and never will, I told my followers that by throwing us out of HEAVEN GOD has done us a favour ,he has given us a new kingdom “HELL”, and I said “IT IS BETTER TO RULE IN HELL THAN SERVE IN HEAVEN” this quote inspired my followers and they regrouped and arranged in battle formation .In Hell my name became SATAN OR DEVIL OR SHAITAAN(in hindi). From that day I decided that evil will be my good. My first act of evil while ruling Hell was to seduce the father and mother of all HUMANKIND ,ADAM AND EVE. But instead of punishing them severely GOD showed his favoritism he created “EARTH FROM CHAOS” and put them in it but I did not lose hope I created a bridge from Hell to Earth . I am also thankful to all “MANKIND” that they have assisted me in my war against the almighty by telling lies, creating weapons and fighting wars with each other , moreover corruption, perversion and discrimination have acted as perfect protein supplements for my offspring “SIN” to grow in size, stature. I urge all of you to kill the feeling of love friendship and brotherhood ,it is like salt on a open wound to me. I Want all of you to stop worshipping GOD ,worship money instead it will help you financially, I think that faith is useless ,it makes people hope and trust which is not at all correct .I hope that this will make my character clearer to all of you .Hope all of you have a very very evil day, commit a lot of crimes, break a lot of hearts and swindle people. BADBYE.



( P.S. IN HIS AUTOBIOGRAPHY SATAN SHOWS THAT HE IS A LEVIATHEN SORT OF CHARACTER ON ONE HAND HE IS URGING HUMANS TO DISCARD ALL HOPE WHILE ON THE OTHER HAND HE HIMSELF HOPES THAT HE CAN DEFEAT GOD SOMEDAY.)

No comments: